Gallstone Diet How Your Diet Can Prevent and Naturally Treat Gallstones
Most people don’t realize that a gallstone diet can naturally treat and prevent gallstones. Your diet can be a type of holistic treatment that can assist your body to flush gallstones.
Too often, though our diets are just the opposite of a good gallstone diet. So what does a natural health gallstone diet consist of?
Ways of Treating Gallstones Naturally
Your diet can have an effect to treat this painful disease that causes over half a million people to lose their gallbladders each year.
Can you avoid gallbladder surgery with the right diet? Yes, you can avoid surgery if you start applying a natural gallstone cure centered around a proper gallstone diet.
7 Tips to Start Your Gallstone Diet
1. Fats and Cholesterol – Most gallstones are caused by eating too much fat and cholesterol. So try to avoid fatty foods, cholesterol, and processed foods as much as possible. Most Americans get about 60-100 grams of fat each day. You should cut back to about 30 grams of fat each day during the first 14 days of your natural gallstone treatment.
2. Fruits and Vegetables – Get plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Eat raw whenever possible instead of cooking. What’s great about fruits and vegetables is the high amount of water soluble fiber in them which helps to naturally flush your system. Be careful not to overdo it at first, since you might get diarrhea. To start, eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day.
3. Whole Grains – These are the good carbohydrates you should be eating in place of anything enriched,’ such as white bread. Look for cereals that contain at least 5 grams of fiber. Breads should include at least 3 grams of fiber.
4. Dairy – If you drink milk, then replace any whole milk products with skim and fat-free milk products. This includes all whole milks and cheeses and whole milk sour creams. Get at least 2 cups of fat-free dairy products each day.
5. Protein – While meat and protein are necessary for a healthy diet, you need to get it from good protein sources. These include poultry, lean pork, choice beef cuts, and mostly fat-free (95%) lunch meats. Avoid fatty meats when choosing your meals. For example, between bacon and Canadian bacon, it’s the Canadian bacon that’s leaner. Should you fry or grill? Grilling is leaner.
6. Drinks – You can still drink a soft drink or cup of coffee now and then. Just make sure to drink a glass of water right after. Water flushes you naturally and helps your whole body to work better. Divide your body weight in two. That’s how much water (in ounces) you should drink every day.
7. Desserts – Who doesn’t like desserts? Fortunately, there are plenty of healthy alternatives to fatty desserts which can contribute to gallstones. Cakes, pies, cookies, chocolates, sherbet, and yogurt are all available in healthy, more natural varieties.
Save Your Gallbladder and Naturally Flush Gallstones
Your diet is a good place to start treating gallstones. Other good choices that can prevent gallstones include vitamins, supplements, and herbs.
Experts also suggest a natural gallbladder and liver cleanse that is explained in detail in the Gallstone Elimination Website.
Their simple, proven gallstone home remedy can pass your gallstones safely and pain free in under 24 hours. Please visit their website to learn about this safe gallstone home remedy.